Bunkermat is exclusively available throughout Europe, USA and Canada from Whitemoss Eco. Used in golf bunkers to retain sand on steep slopes, it works by trapping sand within the open structure of the Bunkermat fibres which allows the sand to be held on steeper bunker slopes. It has been used around the World on many golf courses including a number of championship courses.
BunkerMat® is a proven solution to the construction of bunkers on golf courses and is the perfect complement for Whitemoss Eco bunker sands. A 3-dimensional sand retention and drainage matting, BunkerMat® traps the sand within the open structure of the fibres, enabling sand to be held on steeper bunker slopes, whilst still allowing internal water movement. BunkerMat® also acts as an effective barrier, limiting the migration of fines from the subsoil to the base of the bunker and contaminating bunker sands, making them unplayable.
Golf course architects want to create bunkers with more dramatic shapes and structures that are both aesthetically pleasing and a greater challenge to players. At the same time, greenkeepers need to keep bunkers playable throughout the year. BunkerMat® meets everyones requirements whether it is used for the construction of a new bunker or the reconstruction of an existing bunker.
- Manufactured from the highest quality polypropylene fibres
- Synthetic mesh backing creates strength and durability, preventing tearing when sand is raked
- High levels of UV resistance and colour fastness
- Resistant to rot, mildew and degradation
- Unaffacted by chemicals normally used on golf courses
- Available in 2m and 4m wide x 25 m rolls.